Nora Systems, Inc. recently introduced Norament Arago, a premium rubber floor covering balancing elemental textures with sustainable modern design.
The calming effect of layered, geological forms in a contemporary surface is captured in the new flooring. Offering a modern range of cool grey shades, from rich and exciting to soft and neutral, the aesthetic reflects tones found throughout nature.
Whether you want to elevate the look of your corridors, or create a striking high-profile entryway, Norament Arago marries a marbled strata look with unrivaled sound absorption, slip resistance and ergonomic comfort, as well as the low-maintenance benefits of premium rubber flooring material.
“Often, busy healthcare and education public spaces are faced with dual challenges of heavy traffic and noise,” said Tim Cole, vice president of marketing. “The dimensional detail and exceptional construction of Norament Arago creates an atmosphere of calm in every environment.”
The floor covering also offers these important attributes:
- Low maintenance with little more than water needed — no finishes, coatings or harsh chemicals necessary.
- Construction offers quality slip resistance to create safer spaces.
- Quiet acoustical performance attenuates unwanted noise.
- Ergonomic design provides additional comfort underfoot, reducing foot and leg pain.
- Ultra-durable surface withstands extreme stress from heavy rolling loads and wheeled traffic, supported by a 10-year limited wear warranty.
- Greenguard Gold Certified for Low VOC Emissions supports healthy indoor air quality.
Paired with the possibility of self-adhesive Nora nTx, Norament Arago also lends harmony to construction schedules, cutting installation time in half without sacrificing performance.