Atlanta— Interface will take part in the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo 2019, held here Nov. 19-22, as a premier sponsor, participating in events and education sessions that speak to how attendees can address climate change by addressing carbon in the built environment.
In addition, Interface CEO Jay Gould will introduce the closing keynote session on Friday, Nov. 22. The session, featuring climate activist Jaime Margolin and Dr. Marshall Shepherd, is designed to inspire attendees to activate change using meaningful conversation, compassion and science.
Interface will also host curated education lab sessions throughout the week at its booth. In addition, Interface will take part in conversations specific to embodied carbon and provide demonstrations of the Embodied Carbon in Construction Calculator (EC3) Tool at the materialsCAN booth.
Schedule at a Glance:
- Monday, Nov. 18: CEU Tour: It’s Working Well
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: ILFI Paris Solutions Summit
- Wednesday, Nov. 20: Interface Presents: Legislation for the circular economy of building products, thru an owners lens: trailblazing healthy & sustainable material selection, ILFI Stephen R. Kellert Biophilic Design Award Ceremony
- Thursday, Nov. 21: Interface presents: Specifying health and carbon-smart materials, Interface presents: How to own your entire carbon footprint (including the supply chain), EC3 is a gateway project to provide greater access to EPDs & carbon data for the entire industry, Interface presents: How can buildings become carbon sinks?
- Thursday, Nov. 21: MA06 – Materialize: EC3 is a gateway project to provide greater access to EPDs & carbon data for the entire industry