Dallas– Daltile has launched ten new collections and two line extensions in a variety of sizes, shapes, patterns, colors and styles. The newest product assortments bring many of today’s hottest trends to life, the company said, including the looks of marble, wood, concrete and natural stone, as well as terrazzo, 3D designs and myriad mosaic shapes.
“As a big player in style and design, Daltile offers the fashion-driven, on-trend products that interior designers, architects, builders, contractors and homeowners are looking for,” said Paij Thorn-Brooks, vice president of marketing for Dal-Tile Corporation, parent company of the Daltile brand. “Our newest products continue Daltile’s legacy of delivering trustworthy, fashion-driven products.”
- Marble Attaché Lavish is launching under the existing, fashion-driven Marble Attaché series. Marble Attaché Lavish offers interpretations of marbles curated from around the world in dramatic grey and white designs. It is available in the large-format sizes as well as in deco tiles, 2 x 2 mosaics and chevron mosaics.
- Assemble is a new porcelain tile collection comprised of unique looks that combine terrazzo, an agglomerated visual, with natural stone in an array of grey tones. It is available in large-format sizes as well as coordinating 2cm pavers to help integrate the indoors with the outdoors.
- Choreo is an eclectic wood-look collection of porcelain tile available in 10 x 10 designs in cream, brown and warm grey, which are complemented by a variety of 10 x 10 encaustic patterns that have been transitioned into wood looks.
- Concrete Masonry offers a wood-concrete blend visual, featuring linear and textural patterns.
- Fanfare is a new glass mosaic series with three sub-collections: Fanfare Vivify, which offers variegated color in the contemporary design of an intertwined pinwheel pattern; Fanfare Statuette, which provides a marble-look in a mesh-mounted glass mosaic for walls; and Fanfare’s Interstellar, which is a mesh-mounted molten glass mosaic tile that combines several colors in a rhombus/diamond-shaped mosaic, creating a chevron pattern.
- Two new collections are being added to the Portfolio series: Portfolio Vivid, which offers a concrete visual in rich, saturated, on-trend colors; and Portfolio Confetti, which offers a terrazzo look.
- The new Uniform Mosaics collection is inspired by the natural look of wood and concrete and features contemporary shapes such as 3D cube and trapezoid mosaics.
- Daltile is also launching extensions to existing product assortments, including Uptown Glass. The line extension features exotic prints, geometric patterns and iridescent tones. It features a range of solid colors as well as metallic elements sprinkled into marble visuals, and also contain 98% recycled content. The second new line extension is the Keystones collection. These new ColorBody porcelain mosaics are offered in a variety of shapes and sizes as well as brand-new shades, trendy colors and new color blends. Myriad new mosaic shapes are offered in this launch.
“Daltile is all about self-expression and allowing you to be creative and bring your vision to life,” said Laura Grill, lead product designer for Daltile. “With a massive assortment of high-style products that combine function and fashion, Daltile offers endless possibilities to innovate, showcase creativity and express one’s own personal style in any project.”